Streetkid is one of the three lifepaths available to players in Cyberpunk 2077.
Street kids have lived most of their lives in Night City. They know the streets, the gangs, the slang, and generally what's going on in the "lower life" aspects of the city, which could present certain favorable opportunities later in the game.
Having previously left Night City for Atlanta, V helps out a bartender by settling a debt. The target is a high-end car, which other members of the Night City street life are eyeing up for themselves.
Unique Dialogue Choices
- The Pickup - V can identify that the inhaler offered by Dum Dum contains Black Lace (S-keef). V can know it's a drug hard to get, the drug effects, and it's use by corps' fightning legions during the Corp Wars.
- The Heist
- At the entrance of Afterlife, V can share with Jackie Welles to enthusiasm of finally arrive in the major leagues.
- When Jackie tells V that the Afterlife used to be a morgue, V will tell Jackie that V is the one who told him that.
- V can say to Claire Russell that thinks the Afterlife might be the oldest club in Night City maybe half a century. Claire will respond that she don't know how much years exactly Afterlife is around, but it is longer than that. Claire will complete saying that the Afterlife is also the most respect club in the city, not just the oldest.
- V can reply to Jackie Welles that Yorinobu Arasaka's behavior is a rich asshole's whim, and ask why V should care about some bougie prick and his street-kid fantasies. Jackie will agree and call Yarinobu a poser with corp protection.
- Playing for Time - V can tell Goro Takemura that Tom, from Tom's Diner, is a good guy, not afraid to speak his mind. Takemura will reply saying that Tom remind him of his father, that also worked in a kitchen all his life.
- The Space in Between
- M'ap Tann Pèlen
- V can ask the beggar how got recognized, and suggest it was the hair. The beggar will respond that the Voodoo Boys have had eyes on V since V entered Pacifica District.
- V can comment with the beggar about the interesting business strategy of the Voodoo Boys, with no one knowing a thing, like names or details. The beggar will respond that they knowing V's name is enough.
- V can say to the vendor at Rolland's Butcher Shop that V don't know his creole language.
- V can say to Placide that heard a thing or two about his crew, the Voodoo Boys: best netrunners in Night City. Things like bleedin' edge black soft, corporate data heists and wagin' war on NetWatch. But no one mentions chickens.
- I Walk the Line
- Ghost Town
- Gimme Danger - V can tell Goro Takemura about when was a kid: hoppin' buildings, runnin' away from badges, iron taste of blood from a split lip...
- Search and Destroy - V can ask Hanako Arasaka if V's word means nothing to her.
- We Gotta Live Together - When V accepts the jacket from the nomads, V can say the jacket is incredible, and that soon they get back from Mikoshi, they'll celebrate and V will buy a round.
- All Along the Watchtower - V can discuss with Panam Palmer about how V used to think that owns Night City, and vice versa, but now there is nothing to keep V there, though.
Gigs and Side Jobs
- Chippin' In - V can recognize Crispin Weyland's surname.
- A Like Supreme - V can recognize the DeLuze Orphean got by Bes Isis for the concert, because Johnny Silverhand appeared holding the Orphean in a Samurai graffiti in Heywood District, where the bakery used to be. The graffiti got painted over a while ago, according Bes.
- The Beast in Me: Santo Domingo District - V can tell Claire Russell that got a bad feeling about the race, due to the presence of gangs like the 6th Street and the Moxes.
- I Fought the Law
- Spray Paint - V can tell the vandal to get lost or V'll break his hands.
- Following The River
- Gun Music
- Riders on the Storm
- During the discussion between Saul Bright or Panam Palmer, about joining or not forces with Biotechnica to handle the Raffles, V can side with Saul, saying that sometimes you gotta join with the strong.
- During the discussion between Saul Bright or Panam Palmer, about joining or not forces with Biotechnica to handle the Raffles, V can side with Panam, saying that that admires the nomads' hunger for freedom.
- Only Pain
- Raymond Chandler Evening - V can tell the gangoons Pedro and Juan that Mama Welles doesn't like fights at El Coyote Cojo, and will probably whip out her shotgun and blast their heads off if she see they fuckin' up her joint. Both gangoons will then leave Joseph alone.
- Pyramid Song
- Violence - V can persuade the bouncer at Riot night club to find out Liam's whereabouts, asking why protect that rich asshole.
- Gig: Woman of La Mancha - V can threaten Imad, that V will tell the Tyger Claws that Imad is hiding Anna Hamill.