Night City Downtown Sector A3, also known as the City Center is the hub of Night City, where the government is based and where the mayor makes decisions that will affect its five million or so inhabitants. It is featured in the Pen and Paper RPGs Cyberpunk 2013 and 2020.
The City Center district is the heart of Night City's government and where the democratically elected mayor is seated, or it would be if the mayor was not a puppet for the corporations, who look down on district A3 from their fortress like skyscrapers. Located in northern downtown, it borders the Northwest District to the west, the corporate districts to the south and the upper eastside. Several small-time gangs operate within its borders, one such being the Sacred Blades, who feud with neighbors, the Slaughterhouse.
The City Center is home to many of the city's municipal buildings such as the City Hall, Court House, the library and museum. Also located in this sector are several business centers, banks, restaurants such as La Croix and the NCART City Center Station
Notable Residents Edit
- Mbole Ebunike aka Judson Freeman, the mayor of Night City. A Former puppet of the corporations he changed his name and has started working against the megacorps in hopes of turning the city around.
- Garven Haakensen, the Assistant Mayor of Night City, ambitious and deadly, he has his eyes on the mayors seat and has many contacts with criminals and corps alike.
- Night City, City Hall
- Night City Justice Court
- Night City Museum
- Burroughs Municipal Library
- Burleson Tower
- Zenger's Electronics
- Wing Chang "Sustenance of the Emperors"
- The Holy Church of God
- La Croix
- The West Block
- Fantasy Unlimited
- Revere Courier Service
- The Del Coronado Bay Journal
- Meridian Square
- The Hole
- Merill, Asukaga & Finch Business Center
- The Demitrov, Koski, Pang & Lo Law Complet
- NCART City Center Station
- Bay Area Savings and Loan Building
FISK, C. Night City Sourcebook. 1st ed. Berkeley CA: R.Talsorian Games, 1991