The Copperhead is a mid-to-long range assault rifle with a magazine capable of holding 30 bullets. It can be upgraded with a scope and a muzzle. It is one of the most commonly used weapons in Night City.
- Once upon a time, in the second half of the 20th century, the world's most popular assault rifle was the AK-47 – also commonly known as the Kalashnikov, in honor of its inventor. Today, these rifles can only be found in museums as their market niche was replaced by the Nokota Copperhead. This mass produced assault rifle sticks to the basics of functionability and reliability. There's no finesse or ingenuity to fall in love with, but many people find its dependable stopping power an endearing trait.
- Legendary - Sold by the Gun Vendor at the Mobile Camp/Nomad Camp.
- Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Bruce Ward - Legendary Crafting Spec dropped by Bruce Ward.
- Commonly carried by members of Maelstrom, Tyger Claws and Scavengers.
- Known by default
- 40 Common Item Components
- 30 Common Item Components
- 25 Uncommon Item Components
- Required Perk: True Craftsman
- 20 Common Item Components
- 20 Uncommon Item Components
- 30 Rare Item Components
- Required Perk: Edgerunner Artisan
- 25 Rare Item Components
- 25 Epic Item Components
- 2 Legendary Item Components