The bar only opens at 6.00 PM to 6.00 AM
Lizzie's Bar was owned by Elizabeth "Lizzie" Borden, a strip club owner and ex-prostitute who treated her workers fairly and defended them from violent clients. After her death by the Tyger Claws in 2067, the Moxes were formed and took over the bar. They started referring to themselves as "those who protect working girls and guys" from violence and abuse.
- Once a third-rate brothel and sticky dive, today Lizzie's Bar is the bread-and-butter of the Moxes. The club boasts high quality braindances to use in the comfort of specialized booths. You can also see a live show, have a drink and show off your moves on the dancefloor.
- In 2067 Lizzie's Bar was the scene of a joytoy's horrific murder, sparkling riots among sex workers, eventually resulting in the gang known as The Mox.
|Susie "Q"||Leader of the Moxes|
|Judy Alvarez||Braindance technician|
- First Aid Kit
- NC Night Life - Drinks, Dancing, Debauchery
- Slavoj McAllister in the News Again
- SAFE AND SOUND: Night City Gangs
- The Mox
- The Undoing: Fall of the First Net
- "Watson Whore" Diary
- Its slogan reads: "Mindfuck just gained a new meaning."