- To be added.
- Why is it some unwritten law of the world that every talented techie has shit-poor character? Only God knows.
- Jake Estevez is one such genius among techies and an asshole among shitheads. Fifteen minutes with the man and my barrel against his forehead, but good news is we found a way to get along.
- Jake's been a grease monkey for 6th Street about TWO WEEKS now. (Of course, I'm not on good terms with 6SG, but I do grudgingly admire their patience. It is, after all, a virtue.) Over that time Jake's been doing a custom job on a car for them - his "life's work," he says. Designed the soft for it too. Remember I said he has shit-poor character? Yeah, well he pissed off the wrong pendejos[sic] in 6SG and had to delta and never look back.
- Bottom line: Jake wants his precious car back. Go the 6SG autoshop, upload the virus I sent you and get it back for him - don't scratch the ride and you'll get extra. We'll both be flush after this.
To be added.
- Go to the auto shop.
- Upload the software to start the car.
- Get to Jake's car.
- Deliver the vehicle to Jake Estevez.
- Exit the vehicle.
- Talk to Jake Estevez.
- Leave the garage.
- If this job is completed prior to doing Stadium Love, one of the gang members there will recognize V.