- A great treasure can turn out to be a great curse. Remember that, V.
- One of the fences in my territory, Leah Gladen, came into possession of some highly valuable equipment - a lockbreak device capable of jailbreaking corp cyberware (some call it a CorpCracker). This tech opens doors for suits who want out but don't want to lose function of corp-issued chrome or are looking to make an extra eddie by selling secondhand.
- Leah wasn't born yesterday. She knows what the tech is worth. She and I went back and forth, long price negotiations. We were close to reaching a deal when all contact was lost.
- Your job is to find out what happened to Leah - but more importantly to get that skeleton key for me. Don't bother reporting back until you have it. Don't waste time.
- Go to Leah Gladen's apartment block.
- Go to Leah Gladen's apartment.
- Search Leah Gladen's apartment.
- Search the hidden room.
- Go to the braindance club Wired Head.
- Search Wired Head.
- Take Leah Gladen's equipment.
- Get out of Wired Head.
- Deposit the equipment at the Drop Point.
- Oddly, the type for this gig is spelled as "recovery" rather than "recover" like the other "search and recover" gigs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.