Cyberpunk 2077: You Have My Word is an ongoing four-part comic book miniseries within the Cyberpunk 2077 timeline.
The first issue was released on April 28th, 2021. The second issue will be released on August 4th, 2021. A third issue is slated to release on October 27th, 2021.
- A new urban development proposal is being pushed through city council--a flagrant infraction on those safeguarded by the Valentinos gang. They enlist the service of three cyberpunks to discreetly and strategically terminate the project, but their subject is more than an ordinary target.
- With the death of her daughter embroiled in a network of dangerous cyberpunks and a suspicious connection to a major corporation, Teresa returns to a life she had left behind--but Night City's grown larger and darker--to get some answers, she'll need an upgrade...
- There's still more questions than answers surrounding Oriona's murder. Who pulled the trigger? A Militech mole, her cyberpunk friends, or could it be linked to a long-sought enemy of the Valentinos? Teresa still doesn't know who to trust, and intel isn't all she gained from Kyle ...
- El Sombreron
- Jack Lars
- Cyberpunk 2077: You Have My Word #1 - Darkhorse.com
- Cyberpunk 2077: You Have My Word #2 - Darkhorse.com
- Cyberpunk 2077: You Have My Word #3 - Darkhorse.com