Published by Dark Horse comics and featuring the incredible creative team of writer Cullen Bunn (Harrow County, Uncanny X-Men) and illustrator Miguel Valderrama (Giants).
Overview (Volume 1)
Nadia, an assistant EMT for a privately-owned business known as Trauma Team, is the sole survivor of a failed rescue mission turned shootout. After she agrees to continue work for an upcoming extraction mission, Nadia and her new team find themselves in an even more dangerous and life-threatening situation.
Characters (Volume 1)
- Unnamed solo
Locations (Volume 1)
Working on the series are writer Cullen Bunn, artist Miguel Valderrama, colorist Jason Wordie and letterer Frank Cvetkovic.
The issues release schedule is:
Cyberpunk 2077 Volume 1: Trauma Team is scheduled for release on 1 April 2021 and will collect all four issues
- Story by Cullen Bunn
- Art and Cover by Miguel Valderrama
- Colors by Jason Wordie
- Letters by Frank Cvetkovic
- CD Projekt Red Editorial: Rafł Jaki; Bartosz Sztybor
- Publisher: Mike Richardson
- Editor: Megan Walker
- Assistand Editor: Judy Khuu
- Designer: Lin Huang
- Digital Art Technician: Allyson Haller
- The last two Trauma Team members whose names can be seen written in their helmets are named after Rafł Jaki and Bartosz Sztybor of CD Projekt RED.
CULLEN BUN, Cyberpunk 2077: Trauma Team, 2020.