The first of four issues is slated to be released on the 1st of June, 2022. The second issue is slated to be released on the 6th of July, 2022. A third and fourth issue are planned to be released on the 3rd of August and 7th of September 2022 respectively.
- It hurts. Night City hurts. The suffering runs deep and the deeper one falls, the longer the self-prescribed dreams play. Fortune, hope, love--all made possible by DMS technology. But not everyone desires a happy ending. A braindance repairman discovers the answer to pain . . . comes in a blackout.
- Arturos[sic] heist scheme is set in motion--all he needs is a team--a trusted cyberpunk, the best driver in Night City, and an unlikely ally within one of the citys[sic] most corrupt institutions. Choices have consequences, but this time, the choice is his.
- Change is finally within Arturos[sic] reach, but one wrong move could ruin the heist and two wrong moves could shatter all hope of a new future. For every action, there is a reaction--and regret might be his last.
- To submit to weakness or to defeat it--Arturo finds that giving in might just be the key to breaking the cycle. And if second chances exist--life can be worth choosing.
- Arturo - DMS techie
- Al-Beta - Former edgerunner
- Charles Foster Renn - DMS Night City CEO
- Rearview - Mechanic at Joe's Garage
- Kashyap - NCPD officer
- Night City
- Cyberpunk 2077: Blackout #1 - Darkhorse.com (standard) | (alternative)
- Cyberpunk 2077: Blackout #2 - Darkhorse.com (standard) | (alternative)
- Cyberpunk 2077: Blackout #3 - Darkhorse.com (standard) | (alternative)
- Cyberpunk 2077: Blackout #4 - Darkhorse.com (standard) | (alternative)
- What appears to be a Fifth or Sixth Generation Ford Mustang shows up in Issue #2, being the second real-world vehicle appearing in 2077, the first being a Porsche 911.