Cyberpunk Wiki
Advertisement
Cyberpunk Wiki
2077Icon

Comrade's Hammer is an Iconic variant of the Techtronika RT-46 Burya in Cyberpunk 2077.

Overview[]

This red Burya has been outfitted with a modified cylinder that allows it to fire a single high-explosive round that deals massive damage, at the cost of not being able to penetrate through cover.

The Comrade's Hammer has an iconic modifier that increases damage by 260%, Crit Damage by 50%, and gives a 30% chance to apply Burning. It also reduces effective range by 50% and increases reload time by 20%.

When successfully performing a Quick Melee Attack, by hitting an enemy or a vehicle, the weapon is automatically reloaded.

Because the weapon fires heavy explosive rounds, headshots and weakspots do not deal extra damage and force the user out crouching positions.

Acquisition[]

Crafting[]

Materials:Produces:
Comrade's Hammer

Materials:Produces:
Comrade's Hammer

Materials:Produces:
Comrade's Hammer

Materials:Produces:
Comrade's Hammer

Materials:Produces:
Comrade's Hammer

Materials:Produces:
Comrade's Hammer

Materials:Produces:
Comrade's Hammer

Materials:Produces:
Comrade's Hammer

Materials:Produces:
Comrade's Hammer

Materials:Produces:
Comrade's Hammer

Materials:Produces:
Comrade's Hammer

Advertisement